Monday, January 12, 2009

The First Posting of Bryan Schwartz Law

I am thrilled to launch the Bryan Schwartz Law firm, and this new blog, beginning an exciting chapter in my career. I hope in this blog to provide updates on the work of my firm and on new developments in the law which may affect my firm's clients.

In the coming months and years, I expect to provide excellent representation to diverse clients with a variety of employment problems - from employment discrimination, to whistleblower retaliation; from overtime claims, to Federal employees' unique concerns. In all instances, it will be my goal to provide passionate and effective advocacy for clients who feel they have been wronged, and who care enough and have enough courage to step forward and assert their rights.

Together, we can strive to weather the tough economy in a workplace that is fair, where actions taken are just and reasonable. Please contact me if you need or a friend needs help with a tough job situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment